The Seiden Strategies is not registered as an investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. As such, The Seiden Strategies does not offer or provide personalized investment advice. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational purposes only. The information should not be construed as investment or trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned.
You agree and acknowledge that all products and services offered do not come with a guarantee of success. You remain solely responsible for all decisions regarding your purchase and sale of securities, the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter, and all other matters related to your investments and investment strategies. The Seiden Strategies does not and will not provide you with any legal, tax, estate planning or accounting advice, or any advice regarding the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter. You understand, acknowledge and agree that employees of The Seiden Strategies are not authorized to give any such advice, and that you will neither solicit nor rely on any investment advice from any employee of The Seiden Strategies. The Seiden Strategies recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and only in consultation with their professional, licensed and qualified financial, legal, tax, estate planning and accounting advisors.
Federal Trade Commission Guidelines
In accordance with 16 CFR Part 255 and Federal Trade Commission Guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in marketing and advertising, please be aware of the following:
- Endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance from other customers or members are based upon their individual experiences and results with the Site, and the products and services of The Seiden Strategies.
- These results and performances are not typical, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance, and your results and performance are likely to vary or differ materially.
- The endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of customers or members, and are not representative of the results and performances of all customers and members.
- We do not track the typical results of our current or past members. As a provider of information, we do not have access to the personal trading accounts or brokerage statements of our members. Available research data suggests that most day traders are not profitable.
- You agree and acknowledge that The Seiden Strategies did not make “money making claims” and that any analysis given gives no guarantee in the stock market
- You agree and acknowledge that all trading comes with risk and you acknowledge that all products and services offered do not come with a guarantee of success.
- You agree and acknowledge that The Seiden Strategies did not and does not make “money making claims” and that any analysis given gives no guarantee of success in the stock market.
- The Seiden Strategies cannot, and does not, independently verify, assess or guarantee the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any data, content or information, the suitability or profitability of any particular security or investment, or the potential value of any security, investment or informational source. You bear sole responsibility for your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a professional, licensed and qualified securities professional before purchasing or selling any security or making any investment.
The entire content of this workshop including the audiovisual presentation, content and all materials, are the property of The Seiden Strategies. No portion of this course, presentation, or materials may be photographed, video recorded, audio recorded, reproduced or transmitted by any means or in any medium, including by posting to any social media, included but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. All intellectual property rights will be enforced to the maximum extent allowed by law.